The RM-S is air-cooled and accommodates a 1 kW spindle.
The routing system’s robust construction keeps spindle vibrations to a minimum, allowing very high cutting speeds without any loss of edge quality. This leads to significantly higher productivity when processing acrylic, wood, and plastics.
- 1 kW high-frequency spindle for up to 50,000 rpm
- Compressed air consumption approx. 40 l/min at 0.6–1.0 MPa
- RM-S: for cutters with 30 or 60 mm beam height
- RM-A: for cutters with 30 or 60 mm beam height
- RM-120: for cutters with 120 mm beam height