Zünd Design Center
Zünd Design Center
At the core of ZDC is an extensive library of parametric designs. From this collection, you can choose a template and enter your own dimensions. Complete your design with logos, patterns, text, and other design elements.
With 3D preview, you can check your design any time. 3D PDF files exported from ZDC are ideal for presentations or proposals. In addition, you can export your designs as 3D objects, video sequences, or static images.
From your finished design, generate a print PDF in which irrelevant data (pertaining to processing methods) is automatically concealed. Export .zcc files directly into Zünd Cut Center with production-related data such as material type and thickness.
In the ZDC library, hundreds of templates are available and ready for use as designs in materials ranging from folding carton and corrugated board to PVC, MDF, and even ACM. Four different views are available to facilitate choosing the right design. All designs in the ZDC library are parametric. This means that all you have to do is enter the most relevant measurements, and all others will be calculated and adjusted according to the specified material thickness.
Adobe® Illustrator® lets you work in a professional software environment with a myriad of functions and design options. In 3D ZDC preview, you can check your designs any time and see how changes affect the folded end product.
No matter whether you wish to produce an object in transparent PP or corrugated cardboard, because of the material-based presets, 3D visualization will show your designs in the proper material.
ZDC lets you quickly simulate folded end products from your designs. In addtion, you can effortlessly export interactive 3D PDFs, video sequences, or 3D objects. Your clients have the opportunity to view various design proposals in three dimensions and use them as a basis for decision-making. This eliminates the need for expensive, time-consuming samplemaking.
Zünd Design Center Tutorials
Helpful how-to video tutorials
Creative ideas, professional implementation
- Plug-in for Adobe Illustrator
- Available for PC and Mac
- Simple, user-friendly design
- Quick designs, easy changes
- Replaces imprecise, labor-intensive samplemaking
- Saves time and money
- Hundreds of parametric designs are arranged in a well-organized library
- Designs for single and multi-part packaging, POP/POS displays, standees, and furniture
- Design templates for folding cartons, corrugated cardboard, honeycomb display board, PP, PVC, MDF, and foamboard
- Designs from the FEFCO catalog as well as numerous custom designs
- WYSIWYG design preview simulates the folded end product
- Three-dimensional folding preview generated from your two-dimensional vector drawing
- Output: interactive 3D PDF, animated video folding sequence, 3D object, .zcc production file, or static PNG image file for customer presentations, proposals, etc.
- PDF PrimeCenter, incl. multi-page PDF for double-sided print
To make it easy for you to check out the latest edition of ZDC for yourself, a demo version is now available. You can download the software and test it completely free of charge for 3 hours.
No dongle is required!
Please note the system requirements in the user manual!
Use of this software normally incurs costs and requires a license.
The Zünd Design Center plug-in requires the installation of Adobe® Illustrator®.