Zünd Design Center
At the core of ZDC is an extensive library of parametric designs. From this collection, you can choose a template and enter your own dimensions. Complete your design with logos, patterns, text, and other design elements.
With 3D preview, you can check your design any time. 3D PDF files exported from ZDC are ideal for presentations or proposals. In addition, you can export your designs as 3D objects, video sequences, or static images.
In a next step, generate a print PDF from the finished design in which irrelevant data pertaining to processing methods is automatically hidden. On the other hand, export .zcc files directly into Zünd Cut Center with production-related data such as material type and thickness.
In the ZDC library, hundreds of templates are available and ready for use as designs in folding carton, corrugated cardboard, foam board, honeycomb display board, PP, PVC, and MDF. Four different views are available to facilitate choosing the right design. All designs in the ZDC library are parametric. This means that all you have to do is enter the most relevant measurements, and all others will be calculated and adjusted according to the specified material thickness.
Adobe® Illustrator® lets you work in a professional software environment with a myriad of functions and design options. In 3D ZDC preview, you can check your designs any time and see how changes affect the folded end product.
No matter whether you wish to produce an object in transparent PP or corrugated cardboard, because of the material-based presets, 3D visualization will show your designs in the proper material.
ZDC lets you quickly simulate folded end products from your designs. In addtion, you can effortlessly export interactive 3D PDFs, video sequences, or 3D objects. Your clients have the opportunity to view various design proposals in three dimensions and use them as a basis for decision-making. This eliminates the need for expensive, time-consuming samplemaking.
Zünd Design Center Tutorials
Helpful how-to video tutorials
Creative ideas, professional implementation
- Plug-in for Adobe Illustrator
- Available for PC and Mac
- Simple, user-friendly design
- Quick designs, easy changes
- Replaces imprecise, labor-intensive samplemaking
- Saves time and money
- Hundreds of parametric designs arranged in a well-organized library
- Designs for single and multi-part packaging, POP/POS displays and standees
- Design templates for folding carton, corrugated cardboard, honeycomb display board, PP, PVC, MDF, and foamboard
- Designs from the FEFCO catalog as well as numerous custom designs
- WYSIWYG design preview simulates the folded end product
- Three-dimensional folding preview generated from your own two-dimensional vector drawing
- Output: interactive 3D PDF, animated video folding sequence, 3D object, .zcc production file, or static PNG image file for customer presentations, proposals, etc.
To make it easy for you to check out the latest edition of ZDC for yourself, a demo version is now available. You can download the software and test it for 30 hours completely free of charge - no dongle required!
Use of this software incurs costs and requires a hardware dongle. This dongle contains all relevant licence information. Zünd Design Center plug-in requires installation of Adobe® Illustrator®.