Zünd facts and figures
branch locations and subsidiaries
was the year that Zünd Systemtechnik AG was founded by Karl Zünd
and more customers worldwide rely on cutting technology from Zünd
Reasons to choose Zünd
- Modular design | For putting your cutter to flexible use in additional areas of application
- System solutions for your workflow | We work together with you to optimize your production workflow with hardware and software from a single source
- Automation solutions | Smart and futureproof automation solutions for job preparation and materials transport
- Durability | A Zünd cutter pays for itself twice over.
- Material tests | Test our Zünd cutter in advance with your own materials – naturally with no obligation.
- Worldwide dealer and service network | Our worldwide dealer network speaks your language and provides expert, targeted advice. And our worldwide Zünd service network gives you the peace of mind that, if needed, a technician or spare parts will be there in the blink of an eye.
Zünd’s mission statement
Being independent allows us to make decisions quickly and without external influences.
We work tirelessly to always stay one step ahead.
We truly appreciate how strongly our employees relate to Zund.
For us, partnership means reliability and long-term stability.
We want to achieve top results every time, and this is what drives us.
We take our responsibility to society and the environment seriously at all times.
Showroom and Customer Experience Center
Discover the Zünd Showroom and the wide range of potential uses for Zünd cutters in a virtual tour.
Or contact us for a live demo and showroom tour at our headquarters or another Zünd location.
Digital cutting systems to meet your every need
When it comes to high-performance digital cutting, your needs are our command. With the innovative cutting systems from Zünd, you’ll reach peak productivity and stay a step ahead of the competition. The unique, modular systems from Zünd give you all the flexibility you need in digital cutting. Your materials, paired with the Swiss precision and reliability of a Zünd cutter, make for an unbeatable combination.