Kiss-Cut Tool - KCT
For vinyl-cutting applications and especially kiss-cutting, perfect accuracy in the cutting depth is essential. The variable pressure of the Kiss-Cut Tool permits precise cutting of foils without damaging the liner material.
Besides commonly used vinyl and other films up to 3mm (1/8“) thick, this tool can also be used for cutting thin paper and card stock. A fixed glide shoe comes with the tool and is used for through-cutting cardboard and Diamond Grade vinyl.
Advantages at a glance
- Two processing methods: kiss-cut + through-cut
- Max. material thickness: 3 mm/1/8”
- Precise depth control
- Perfect separation of film and liner material
- Special glide shoe for processing Diamond Grade vinyl
- Compatible with G3, S3, D3