Over Cutter Camera – OCC
The Over Cutter Camera – OCC is an intelligent optics system for fully automated digital capture of
registration marks. The camera is mounted above the center of the cutter, either on a support frame or suspended from the ceiling. It captures all register
marks within the working area of the cutting system in a single image — automatically and in a matter of seconds.
Because of the OCC's one-shot capture technology, the number or register marks along with their position on the cutting surface become completely irrelevant. This significantly increases the overall productivity of the cutting system. The data processing functions are completely integrated in the ZCC software: in seconds, powerful algorithms analyze the data captured by the camera and simultaneously compensate for any distortions.
More registration methods
Benefits at a glance
- One-shot technology captures all register marks at once, resulting in significant time savings and productivity increases.
- Reduces manual intervention in the production workflow to a minimum.
- Completely supported by Zünd Cut Center - ZCC with algorithms that intelligently process image data in seconds.
- Fully compatible with the ICC camera; seamless switches from one system to the other.
- Independent of the thickness of printed materials.