- Upper leather
- Natural leather
- Synthetic leather
- Saddle leather
- Shoe leather
- Sole materials
for the leather industry
Cutting tool with high oscillation frequency for soft to medium-density materials.
The Electric Oscillating Tool is suitable for cutting soft to medium-density materials. The high oscillating frequency enables high processing speed and efficient throughput.
Depending on the application, the EOT is available with 0.5 mm or 1.0 mm stroke. To accommodate different substrates and levels of detail, Zünd offers a wide range of both flat and pointed oscillating blades.
- Depending on application, available with 0.5 mm or 1.0 mm stroke
- Perfect for cutting detailed contours
- Very high stroke frequency
- High processing speeds
- Compatible with G3, S3, D3, L3
Powerful tool with high-performance electric motor for processing thick cardboard and leather materials.
The Electric Oscillating Tool is ideal for efficiently processing materials such as honeycomb display board, thick cardboard, and tough leather. This high-performance tool is equipped with a powerful air-cooled motor. With an extended, 2.5 mm stroke andhigh oscillating frequency, the EOT-250 is capable of processing challenging materials at very high speeds. Zünd offers a wide variety of high-quality blades for use with the EOT-250.
- 2.5 mm stroke
- Very high processing speeds
- Wide range of Zünd oscillating blades available
- Compatible with G3, S3, D3, L3
110 mm/4 in foam
Drawing tool for use with widely available, standard pen inserts in various line thicknesses.
The Universal Drawing Tool is a cost-effective tool for precisely marking/labeling materials including fabric, leather, rubber, and Teflon. This tool is used to draw assembly marks, line symbols, and text. Drawing/plotting is possible in any orientation.
The UDT is very cost-effective since it accommodates readily available, standard drawing/plotting tools such as felt-tip and ballpoint pencartridges available in various line widths.
- This tool is used to draw assembly marks, line symbols, and text.
- Compatible with G3, S3, D3
Marking and labeling of various types of materials. Use of commonly available inserts.
Zünd marking modules accommodate a variety of pen and ink inserts. Typical applications include plotting die-lines with ink on polyester film, marking seams on leather with water-soluble silver pens, and labeling parts or patterns with ballpoint pen. The Marker Module is compatible with all drawing/plotting Inserts available from Zünd.
- Simple handling
- Plotting/drawing of die-lines, seams, patterns, guidelines
- Wide assortment of cost-effective drawing tools available from Zünd
MAM-S (G3, D3)
MAM-D (G3, D3)
MAM-SPS (S3, L3)
MAM-SPD (S3, L3)
High-performance tools for perforating leather materials, rubber, and textiles at a speed of up to 8 holes per secon ...
The punching modules are used to punch leather, rubber, and various textiles remarkably fast. This module includes independently operating punches that accommodate a variety of punch tools. The punches rotate as they penetrate the material, which creates cleanly and precisely cut holes even in tough materials up to approx. 6 mm thick. Advantages of this processing method are high capacity and very good, consistent hole quality.
- Excellent, consistent hole quality
- Up to 8 holes per second
- Wide assortment of 0.5 – 5.5 mm Ø punches available from Zünd
- Reliable waste removal into integrated receptacle
- Depending on module version, additional notching, marking, or piercing functions
Notching Marking Module – NMM
Punching Marking Module PMM-S
Punching Pricking Module PPM-S