The water-cooled RM-L is equipped with a 3.6 kW spindle. A clamping system using HSK-E25 collets facilitates setup and handling.
The router module RM-L with a powerful 3.6 kW spindle is the most efficient system for high-precision routing, polishing, and engraving of aluminum, wood, plastics, and composite materials.
Further information: RM-L detail page
- Routing depth up to 50 mm / 2 in.
- Clamping system: HSK-E25
- This router module can be mounted only at position 2 and simultaneously blocks the use of position 1.
- Powerful 3.6 kW router spindle for maximum efficiency.
- Ideal for processing aluminum, wood, plastics, and composite materials.
- Outstanding speed and productivity with fewer passes when processing thick materials.