Material transport occurs by means of a conveyor belt which simultaneously serves as cutting underlay. The control system determines the perfect timing and start position for each advance. This maximizes throughput while maintaining perfect alignmnent of jobs that are longer than the cutter. During advances, transport elements help stabalize the material. For applications involving thin, flexible rolled/sheeted materials, we recommend using the feeder bar.
Advantages at a glance
- Intelligent material-transport control
- Superb alignment accuracy
- Great for processing jobs longer than the cutter
- Conveyor belt advances the material & serves as underlay
- Adjustable transport elements for additional stabilization
- Optional transport bar for thin flexible materials