1. What are the requirements?
- You have a valid license for the ZCC software.
- By installing the ZCC software, you declare that you have read, understood, and accepted this framework and give your consent to the transmission of the information. If you do not agree to the terms of this framework, you are not authorized to use the Zünd Connect evaluations on the platform.
- You need a valid login to access the evaluations.
- The corresponding computer has a connection to the Zünd Connect cloud platform.
2. What information is collected and evaluated and for how long?
The machine configuration and information on the use of the cutter are transmitted. The latter includes the processing steps, error messages, and the job data.
After deactivating the transmission, no more information is collected. The information already collected shall be retained in accordance with Sections 6 and 7.
3. Why is this information collected and analyzed?
Zünd uses this information to calculate the cutter's productivity and capacity utilization, as well as to determine potential areas for improvement. Zünd also uses the data for corporate communications and to optimize and further develop Zünd products in a targeted manner.
The storage and archiving of the information is the responsibility of the licensee. Zünd does not guarantee the storage and archiving of the information.
4. With whom is this information and analysis shared and who has access to the information?
Zünd assures absolute confidentiality and adheres to the principle as little as possible - as much as necessary. This means that Zünd shares information only with those people for whose work it is necessary.
Zünd grants each customer access only to its own information and evaluations. Access to the information is limited. Cutter information and evaluations are available to the following:
- Your employees with valid login
- Employees of the sales and service partners responsible and authorized for you
- Zünd employees who deal with the IoT information
- Zünd outsourcers
5. How is the information transferred and stored?
The information is transferred via your network and the Internet. Zünd transmits the information encrypted using HTTPS. In addition, the connection between the cutter and the cloud is protected with a certificate. Through the encrypted transmission and the certificate, appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to the information.
6. Where and how is the information stored?
The information is stored on servers in Europe or the USA and processed on behalf of Zünd.
Zünd has carefully selected, carefully instructed, and carefully controlled all outsourcing partners. The out-sourcing contracts are detailed and cleanly formulated. The outsourcing partners may only use the information as Zünd is allowed to use it. They have been subjected to the same obligations, including confidentiality and information security obligations.
7. How long is the information stored?
The information is stored for as long as the intended purpose requires. The information collected directly from the cutter is kept for no longer than 1.5 years. Their evaluations are kept for up to 3 years. If the further development of Zünd Connect requires it, Zünd can adapt these periods without notification.
8. When will this framework be updated?
Zünd reserves the right to review this framework regularly in order to adapt it to applicable law and the state of the art. The current version can be found on the Zünd homepage.
9. Information flows, transparency and documentation
Zünd has neatly documented all information flows and information assets. These can be viewed at Zünd if required.
10. Who is the contact person for this framework?
If you have any questions about this framework, please contact email@example.com or Zünd Systemtechnik AG, Industriestrasse 8, 9450 Altstätten, Switzerland. Zünd ensures that any questions are forwarded to the responsible subsidiary.