In tandem operation, loading/unloading takes place in parallel to production. While the operator feeds material on one side, the cutter works on the other side. This saves time, reduces downtimes to a minimum and increases productivity.
The working area of the tandem vacuum system consists of two vacuum plates that can be switched on and off independently of one another. Each side of the working area has buttons for switching the vacuum on/off and for processing approval.
To place the material, the vacuum can be activated for the relevant working area. Once the material is placed correctly, the operator signals that processing may start by pressing the enable button.
Advantages at a glance
- Saves time, increases productivity
- Reduces idle time to a minimum
- Simple, ergonomic operation
- Vacuum width adjustable across entire working area on either side
- Available for cutter sizes: M-2500, L-2500, L-3200, XL-3200, 2XL-3200, 3XL-2500, 3XL-3200