The Q-Line with BHS180 is a new generation of extremely powerful cutting systems from Zünd. Its unique performance characteristics are based on a machine concept that has been completely redesigned from the ground up.
With its expertise in intelligent automation, Zünd is always striving to maximize our customers' production efficiencies and competitive advantages. We are constantly focused on automating material handling in ways that benefit you the most. So let's talk about how the Q-Line with BHS180 can help you further increase these advantages.
The Q-Line with BHS180 board handling gives you everything you need for an efficient, uninterrupted flow of materials in an industrial-level finishing process for displays and printed packaging. This includes sophisticated and fully automated material feeding and stacking, as well as a range of registration options with the new UNDERCAM system— and all of it on the fly. It makes finishing more productive, increases throughput, reduces operator intervention to a minimum, and practically eliminates any and all downtime.
Cutting, creasing, and perforating at the highest level. No matter how varied user requirements may be, the Q-Line with BHS180 has the range of tools to get the job done.
- AUTOMO acts as a carrier for many different tools.
- UNITO the universal tool for drag-knife cutting an extremely wide range of materials with centered or off-centered blades.
- DRAWTOthe tool for marking and drawing on almost any material.
- ELOSTO for electric oscillating cutting of materials up to 55 mm thick.
- CRETO a creasing tool available in several different designs depending on the diameter of the crease wheel.
- PERTO the tool for creating precisely perforated lines.
The new Q-Line with BHS180 is not only extraordinarily fast, it is also exceptionally powerful. Zünd is taking advantage of all the benefits of the latest innovations in available materials. The machine substructure is made from concrete that offers exceptional stability, and the beams are made entirely from carbon fiber-reinforced plastic. In short, the new Q-Line with BHS180 from Zünd has once again redefined digital cutting performance.